What are Best Sci-Fi Movies to see?

Hey there this is Sci Tech Revel  and today I'll be giving you some best sci-fi movie' list to watch this weekend.
Though I don't promote piracy  but you can still download them using torrent.

My Top Ten Best Sci-Fi Movies

  1. Battleship – I just posted a review for this last night.
  2. Serenity – They should have never canceled Firefly, but I’m extremely happy to have Serenity in my life.
  3. The Fifth Element – To this day, and to the continual puzzlement of my daughter, I still randomly exclaim “Big Ba-Da Boom!” I just tell her she’ll understand when she’s older.
  4. Starship Troopers – So bad it’s good. Gigantic bugs. Lots of mindless action. A then-hot Casper Van Dien. ‘Nuff said.
  5. Independence Day – Okay, I’m just blantantly going to ignore the sequel exists. Independence Day is THE mindlessly fun, action-packed popcorn and adult beverages sci-fi movie.
  6. District 9 – Unusual take on aliens, and watching your average Joe get  shrimpified. Yep. It’s good.
  7. Alien – For when I need to watch a female kicking butt and taking names. Plus, the alien is genuinely one of the scariest bloody aliens ever seen in movies. Argh!
  8. Men in Black – Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith are just an interesting pairing to watch. For me, Men in Black hit the perfect ‘stupid fun’ note the whole way through. I’m not a huge Will Smith fan, but I’ll happily watch Tommy Lee Jones in just about anything.
  9. Predator 2–  There’s just something awesome about Danny Glover versus Predator. The original Predator was fun and all, but this is one of those cases where I will pick the sequel over the original any day.
  10. Jurassic Park – I fell in love with this movie the first time I watched it. Even though I no longer watch it quite as regularly as I used to, it still holds a place in my heart. Sometimes you just need to sit back, have a snickers, and watch Dennis Nedry get what’s coming to him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Android Libraries..

Java Database Connection by- Suvin Nimnaka